Artha Luxury ® is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.
Privacy Information pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and of the art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
This disclosure illustrates for what purposes we may use the personal information you provide, how we manage it, to whom it may be communicated, where it may be transferred and what the rights of the data subject are.
According to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”) and of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations to which ARTHA LUXURY SRL is bound
Data controller and data processor
The Data Controller is ARTHA LUXURY S.R.L. with registered office in Piazza Vanvitelli, 15
The Data Protection Officer (also known as DPO or DPO) is identified in the person of Giorgio Palomba
The data controller may, subject to the authorization of the data controller, make use of subjects named “External Data Processors”. Intermediaries, if they avail themselves of the right to appoint managers, must disclose the identification data to the interested parties.
Purpose and mandatory nature of the processing
The personal data provided is necessary for:
- execute and carry out the order received;
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations, including appropriate communications to third parties;
- the protection of the rights of ARTHA LUXURY S.R.L. and Giorgio Palomba in court;
- send technical, administrative or commercial information material;
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, no category of personal data of a particular type (see sensitive data) referring to the interested party will be treated. This company does not carry out profiling activities in any way with respect to its users.
Treatment and conservation methods
In compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016 / 679. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Not carrying out any type of profiling, we reiterate that all the data collected will never be disseminated or transferred to third parties and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, subject to the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to other companies, consultants or to other parties for the performance of activities strictly related to the employment relationship between the parties.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union, and in any case the transfer that exceeds the legal limits will take place only if explicitly expressed by the interested party.
Special categories of personal data
According to the 9 and 10 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, you could give this company data that can be classified as “special categories of personal data”, ie data that reveals “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person “. These categories of data may be processed by our company only with the free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information.
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
This company does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, as per article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 2016/679.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtaining data portability, ie receiving them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or as an alternative to the postal address of the registered office. Furthermore, once the sales contract has been concluded, you may at any time request the deletion of your personal data directly from your reserved area.